We have all been there before. There are times when you feel like you have a lot on and just no motivation to get it done. The last few weeks we have focused on how to go about empowering yourself to make sure you are reaching your goals for the week or the month here and here. Today I have thought of some things that I do when I feel overwhelmed with my workload and to do list. I hope you find some or all of these tips helpful.
- I think of the end goal, so for instance when I need to go to the gym but am not feeling motivated, I motivate myself by hanging up in a very visible place a dress that I know I will look great in if I go to the gym however many times in the week I am supposed to, sounds crazy but it usually does give me a kick up the bum.
- I gather inspiration from people I admire be that family, friends or people I admire. I think of the aspects of their life that I deem to be aspirational and think of tangible ways in which I can emulate that success that I fell they have achieved.
- I promise myself a reward, so if I get through this piece of work or meet this target I will give myself a treat. The treat can be entertaining, financial or even a gift to yourself.
- I look at my vision board, this is a great way to regain focus, empower and motivate me to do what I have to do now and not later.
- I look at inspo sources online so things like instagram, pinterest and even other bloggers. One of my favourite bloggers to go to for a hit of inspiration is Nadege at http://relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.co.uk/
What do you think of my tips? Do you do any of these yourself? Let me know what you do also as I am always open to trying new things when it comes to getting stuff done.