So the fun part. Making sure my body is snatched and looking all types of summer time fine. The next 30 days I am going to challenge myself. *sigh, no going back now that I have publicly declared it and have it in writing*
What are some of the things that I will incorporate into my lifestyle to ensure I am ready for summer.
- Starting my day with lemon water
- Replacing one meal a day (most likely breakfast) with a green smoothie
- Having a portion of veg with every meal
- Starting my day with fasted cardio – so 15-20 minutes of skipping or a HIT session on the treadmill
- Incorporating gym sessions into my weekday and use the weekend to rest
- Continue to replace processed/white carbs with brown ones. So currently I am loving wholewheat couscous, pasta and basmati brown rice
- Ensure I am drinking a minimum of 2 litres of water each day, green tea and fruit infused water will go towards this quota
- Including more fish such as Salmon and Mackerel into my meals
I am going to need some serious fitspo to keep motivated, who should I follow on insta? I currently love @itsinfa, @makeupshayla and @rocksolidfitness on snapchat and instagram for a daily dose of motivation. I cannot be the only one doing this right?
The next 30 days are going to be used to actively work on getting results for my ideal summer body. What are some of the things you do to get summer time fine? Comment below and tweet me #30daychallengebbv to tell me what you are doing and how you are getting along.